Shipping and Handling charges for Retail purchases:
*Shipping and Handling charges for Wholesale purchases are based on weight of the shipment and determined at the time of shipping.
*$50 Free Shipping banner applies to Retail purchases only
- All orders ship from our facility in Starkville, Mississippi. Orders will be shipped via UPS Monday - Friday, except on major holidays.
- Shipping times vary depending on product availability.
- Due to the nature of our products, we try to limit the time spent in warmer climates, particularly in summer months. Candles simply do not survive shipping over a weekend during the height of summer. Aspen Bay Candles reserves the right to delay shipping without notice.
- Aspen Bay Candles will ship only to residential or business addresses, no P.O. Boxes. Please call customer service at 800-748-9249 to arrange alternative shipping options.
- Overnight shipping and two-day shipping may be available at an additional charge. Please contact customer service at 800-748-9249 to request expedited delivery.
- If shipped Ground, packages should be received within:
· 1-2 days for Southeast, KY and OH
· 2-3 days for Central and Eastern States (excluding New England)
· 4-5 days for Western States, New England, AK and HI
· Alaska and Hawaii: A $15 surcharge will be added to the ground delivery charge. Unfortunately, we cannot ship overnight outside of the Continental U.S.
- Orders shipping to Canada will be charged 30% of the order total.
- International orders and U.S. Territories: Aspen Bay Candles retail orders cannot be processed online. Please call our retail store at 800-819-7631, Monday- Saturday 10:00 am- 5:00 pm CST.
- Your card will be charged on the day you place your order. We make every attempt to send your order on the next business day after it is placed, but occasionally due to high order volume or backorders, this is not always possible. The charge will appear on your credit card as: "DPM."
- Only orders shipping to Mississippi will be charged a sales tax.
- Please Sign In to your account to access your order history for a copy of your invoice.
- Billing Address: For credit card verification, you must enter the address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. You do not need to enter a middle name or initial.
- Shipping Address: During checkout, select New Ship-To Address from the Ship-To drop down menu. Enter the address your package should be shipped to.
- Do not use spaces or dashes in the credit card number.
- If your credit card is not accepted: There are many reasons for a failed credit card transaction. Your card may have expired, reached its limit or other technical difficulties. If you have problems placing your wholesale order, please contact our Customer Service Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00 PM CST, at 800-748-9249. Please provide them with any error messages you may have received.
- If you are placing a retail order and your credit card is being declined, please check with your card issuer for more information.